(Pre-Order END) "Gundam" Model Kit - HG Gelgoog Menace (tentative) 1/144
Estimate Arrive Date: Q2 2024
- The quantity for pre-orders are limited. First come first serve.
- The Estimated Arrival Date is the schedule from the supplier and can be delayed without notice.
- Pre-Orders cannot be refunded/canceled or exchanged. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- If the supplier does not fulfill all pre-orders in the first shipment, we will fulfill all pre-orders based on the order sequence.
- If you have any question, please contact our customer service.
"Gelgoog Menace (tentative)" appearing in "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED FREEDOM" is three-dimensionalized with HG!
■Equipped with an internal structure "SEED Action System" that specializes in impressive action pose reproduction in the "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Series".
■The wing is movable and it is possible to hold a linear cannon and missile launcher in front of you.
■The wide movement of the shoulder smoothly determines the holding of both hands of the rail gun.
■Beam naginata for close combat comes with a grip for storage and can be mounted to the waist.
■A beam shield using "polarization molding" is included. It is possible to reproduce the storage and deployment status of the shield by replacing parts.
■Natural standing knees are possible while having a voluminous form.
■By color coding of fine parts by molding color, you can get a satisfactory finish just by assembling.
■Beam Naginata x 1 type
■Beam rifle x 1
■Rail gun x 1
■Beam shield x 1
■Joint parts x 1
■Seal x 1